Sunday, January 09, 2011

Cerita aftermath bag kena ragut - well, got my C1MB credit card statement and wahlau penyangak2 itu sudah swipe saya punya card di Shell station sebanyak 200 bucks! There was a gap about an hour before I could block the card and now I have to fill up a dispute form to get my money back. Ah, more forms to fill, more time on the phone with the customer service.

Cit1bank said there was attempt to swipe my card as well, on 2 separate days (at the same Shell too). *Sigh*

It's unfortunate that both banks are unable to detect which rangkaian (?) Shell it was otherwise I would have done my own investigation thingy. Beli apa di Shell dengan harga RM200?

Semalam kami ke MidValley to get a new smartphone for me. Aduh sales assistants di Malaysia ni kenapa lah kamu kurang mesra dengan pelanggan! Whatever. If I tak pregnant I would have said to his face "sorry I tak jadi beli, service you teruk" but I needed to buy my phone. *sigh*

No comments: