Friday, October 15, 2010

Since my husband calls me a mini-hoarder, I decided to clear some of my junks last weekend. Saya berjaya buang:

  • 5 pair of shoes
  • Beg botol yang kalau diberi pada orang lain, orang lain juga tidak sanggup pakai
  • Some magazines
  • A handbag usang

Er that's about it I think. It's not easy to part with your junk okay! But whether I like it or not I have to start sorting my stuff – we're moving to a new place in December, gotta make sure I have minimum junk as possible. Sapa-sapa berangan nak further studies or study English Literature please email me if you want some ancient notes and bahan rujukan. Oh I also managed to donate a big paperbag of baju kurung. Let's face it, I'm never gonna be thin like I was 10 years ago. Maybe I will, but not in the near future kot.

 

This weekend, I want to clear baju-baju disko! My nieces semua pakai tudung (oops) so I'll probably bring them to the office and see if any of my colleagues want them.
 
OK this entry is dumb. Have a good weekend.

No comments: