Thursday, May 27, 2010

Things to do do do

Yah yah the long weekend is here. My colleague said he wants to come to work tomorrow. "Dude aren't you supposed to pray to your God or something on Wesak Day?" I pray to my God every single day la, said him. Good answer. Harus hari-hari ingat pada Tuhan.

Stuff to do this 3-days break:
1. Catch up on my Korean drama fix. I also miss Daniel Henney. Yums.
2. Attend a wedding (ohhhh the weather better be good!)
3. Work on a magazine q&a that I've been delaying forever
4. Keep an eye on the Korean conflict - how will it affect the economy? (beats me, but if they start bombing each other it will affect my bonus)
5.Watch a movie with Sara C (the last movie I saw was New Moon!)
6. Complete the handmade Super Junior wooden jigsaw puzzle my good friend made for me. Handmade okay! Terharu.
7. Kemas rumah
8. Goreng ikan terubuk & figure out how to make a killa air asam
9. Finish the Yann Martel book so that I can prove to myself that yes, I can still read a book
10. Start cracking my head - what's a good 2nd anniversary gift? (email me kthanx)

Have a pest-free break.

No comments: