Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 1 (yesterday)

Greetings from KB! Panas di sini but windy. We are on our way to Rantau Panjang to buy some stuff i.e. seluar track bottom murah tapi selesa. Hehe.

Semalam, tak sampai 3 jam di KB, 3 org dah kata gua gemuk. Guess I forgot we are not allowed to get fat in this family. Queen Mother was the 1st to say I am fat (after commenting about how big eyes Rumi). Then my aunt, then QM's neighbor. Tak suka lah jiran tu! Whatever.

For lunch, my brother bought some lauk including a very tasty asam pedas ikan patin, which I saved some for dinner. With ayam goreng sedap from a resto nasi kukus near my arwah Baba's cemetery (patut la tutup pukul 4 ptg!). Malam we top-up ayam (R bought ayam percik) and more ayam from the kedai nasi kukus (as pictured). Beli ayam goreng besar 2 ketul (RM3.50 each) dapat satu ekstra! Beat that!

More to come.

No comments: