Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Ask me about my first day back to work yesterday.

Why thank you for asking!

It was okay. Spent half of the day reading office emails (delete / archive / delete some more) then had departmental lunch kat Santini’s, Tropicana City. Aku suka makan di sini, the food is decent with affordable price. Then after lunch aku telah di-update on work and projects *shoots self in the head* dan in between had to run to the store to uhm, you know, express milk.

 

Ask me if I miss my son.

Uergh, like crazy! I didn’t even look at my phone for half the day (sbb ada gambar dia) and then by 3 I get to talk to him – his gurgles sound like poetry to me – and by the time I got home at 730 (was stuck in the jam for an hour and a half) he gave this longing look. That killer look yang membuat aku mati separuh badan dan mahu berhenti kerja dan terus mahu menjadi housewife etcetera etcetera.

 

Such is life.

 

No comments: