Tuesday, June 13, 2006

“bley tanya skit tak... you dah kawen ker blum?!...”

That question came in the mail yesterday. It was from one of the young secretaries here. Aku pun tak ingat yang mana satu. There’s so many ppl here in this office, you think i have the time to get to know each one of ‘em?

After aku dah reply, came another mail from her:

“awk umur bape erkk....
bf ada tak... kalu ada org nak ngorat bley tak?”

Hmmm aku nyaris menjawab:

“Orang ini berbahasa Inggeris atau tidak?”
and
“adakah dia juga menulis macam awak / bley / ker / blum / kalu / bape.. ini bahasa rempit kan?”

Hikhik. I think these days ppl around me feel the need to memperkenalkan aku to some eligible bachelor, sedara, kawan, bapak etc. Gee, thanks a lot you guys. It’s nice. Keeps my mind off things but relaxlah, no rush ok? (hmm i think that’s not what i said early this year).

Tapi saya sekarang amat sibuk dengan karier, mana ada masa untuk bercinta. (fuh, like real only). *uwek*

Petang ini saya ada miting with a friend. Dia ajak saya co-write script drama dengan dia. Ooh la la! (I hope he's not planning to use my life story har dee har har). I’m gonna need a lot of coffee for this.

No comments: