Tuesday, September 17, 2019

don't write yourself off yet


Just read a friend's blog spot - his friend just passed away. 
Speaking of death, yesterday an ex-colleague called and she said that another ex-colleague Ms G has passed on. I don't know Ms G very well because I left shortly after she joined. 

So I don't really have anything nice to say about her. I can barely recall her face - typical me, always forgetting people's names and faces. I only remembered an unpleasant email from her - you know, she being new, and she probably felt she needed to assert her authoritativeness on us. And you know what, my ex-colleague also said "OMG I don't have anything nice to say about her either! She was very mean, to be honest."

I couldn't sleep last night. Sedih kan? Imagine you died all of a sudden, and people don't have anything nice to say about you. 💔 So maybe I am overthinking this. Generally I know I am a nice person (maybe a little stubborn and egoistic) and I'm sure Ms G surely had some nice traits about her but I can't help but think about leaving this earth in the most unpleasant way - people not remembering any nice things about you.

I'll never know I guess.




No comments: