Friday, December 15, 2017

Al-Fatihah Hana Kirana

Today we heard about Hana's passing and rasa macam blur kejap. I cannot compute that she is no longer around. Those who knew her lived vicariously through her travels (including me) and whenever she updates her IG I'm sure most of us will be so mesmerized by her achievements, charting new territories with every update. This woman is so fearless. I nak naik uber sorang2 also baca ayat Kursi sepuluh kali. 

Tapi Hana, Dia dapat tengok pokok baobab ok. Pokok baobab! Sorang2 dia. How awesome is that!

Baru few days back my friend was reminding our group chat that life is too short for dramas and I couldn't agree more. So go on. Make that trip. Call that estranged friend/family member. Take that leap. Forgive that person.

So Hana, as we panjatkan doa untuk you, thank you for inspiring us. We will miss your travels and may Allah keep you in His loving grace.

Rehat ya Hana. :(



No comments: