Sunday, November 12, 2017

Oiso Utropolis

I swear to god shopping malls in selangor and KL are popping up like nobody's business. But Malaysians spending power is an enigma to me. Why are they so rich? And why am I so poor?

Anyways, last night we had dinner at Oiso, Utropolis (yup you heard that right) in Glenmarie. It's one of those new high-rise apartments and suites with makan places area (oh KDU is also nearby) so there's nothing much there yet. Except for a 'sikit atas' Mydin, clearly replicating Jaya Grocer.

Oiso is one of the go-to Korean restaurant. Dubu-yo and Mr Dakgalbi are convenient for the K-cravings but Oiso will not disappoint when it comes to Korean food. I sorely miss Bulgogi Brothers though. Ever since they closed down I've not found anything similar. Blah. 


This pajeon may look plain but it's so gooooood!

Chicken BBQ forever!
My kids had a taste of the chicken and I'm glad they enjoyed it (because I actually made them bihun goreng before coming over!). 

Perhaps a trip to Seoul next year is due. I don't know yet. Money is tight and I'm hoping 2018 will be a better year for me. 

No comments: