Friday, December 23, 2016

Pay it forward

So to cut a long story short I decided to pay for someone's fuel today. He seemed like a nice non-threatening fatherly guy and he asked nicely anyway. I asked him "how much do you need?". He said RM3. But I gave him RM10 instead and although he asked me to wait so that he can give me back my change I said it's okay you can keep it.

Before I left, a gas attendant knocked on my window and said "kak, dia tu hari2 ada sini mintak duit. jangan bagi duit kat dia".

Takpelah bro. He can keep the money. A father of 3 was recently arrested for stealing school items and god knows where is this man heading. I can only pray that he uses my fuel money for a good cause. Jangan pergi merompak sudah.

So if you're at Shell Jalan Klang Lama (heading towards Midvalley), just be aware ya. Cheers.

No comments: