Saturday, January 30, 2016

Jom makan maggi at The Manna

Hi-jacked Serene's plan for a quiet and solitary lunch yesterday because she was having Korean! This is one of her favorite cheap eats in Plaza Damas which I've been wanting to try for a while.

It's a quaint place right next of Canteen, near Aji Don Alley. Speaking of Canteen, they serve the best carbonara with salted egg yolk. So sinful! 


I assume this place is owned by a Korean couple but they were busy at work training Bangladeshis. -_- Oh well. 


Ordered shin ranmyeon (which you can get at any convenient stores - it was the cheapest on the menu haha) but I like their side dishes! Rolled eggs with carrots and such, kimchi and chopped fish ball. I've tasted kimchi better elsewhere but who am I to judge - I ain't Korean!

 :)


No comments: