Saturday, March 14, 2015

of needs and wants

Madam Kwan's Nasi Bujari

I think it's been more than 5 years since I last had nasi bujari/bokhari. Always thought that Madam Kwan's food is a bit too steep for my liking. Anyways, my colleague Rai wanted to have this so we did. Still yum as before. While scoffing our lunch we were discussing what to eat, what to avoid, what's good for our colon, what's the right food for your blood type etc. Oh the irony! 

Oh hello you.

Hampir terjebak. Rai bought a watch for her bf (tsk tsk tsk pre-bonus shopping ni) and I found a gorgeous baby for myself. Always wanted a watch with an orange strap! But I didn't buy it (phew) because on the same day, this news came in:


Bali Marathon 2015 date is up baby!
So many things to consider but I need to do this.
InsyaAllah.

No comments: