Monday, December 08, 2014

Bookish

I'm home early today. 
My tooth was hurting for days and it led to migraine and I just can't afford to be sick or whine about headaches in December. My KPI is hanging on dear life in December! So with great reluctance I surrendered myself to the family dentist.

My tooth is still buzzing but I think I should feel better soon. I trust Dr. d1ni she never lie! She also gave me an earful for not seeing her the past year because "your husband, no matter how busy he is, makes time for the dentist". Pfftth. Fine, see you again in 6 months time okay.

Anyways, my husband went to Black Bag Wolf (wait, what does BBW stand for again) and I made him buy these EXO badges. MWAHAHAHAHAHA. I have nothing against BBW - but like what i read on instagram - BBW arrives then suddenly everybody is a reader. Not a bad thing I suppose but I've never been to BBW and probably never will. I like my books pristine and I'd rather go to a bookshop because I either know what I want or it's easier to explore things. But that's just me.


Bukan dibeli di BBW. 
But everytime I see a dodgy book like this my heart aches with desire to write a crappy book and turn it into a novella. A tour de force drama tv3!

Oh well, saranghaeyo!

1 comment:

Amyz! said...

I pun tak minat nak pergi BBW. Nak beli buku dengan penuh ketenangan. Nak bersesak-sesak dalam crowd, tak minat. T__T

Note to writer/penerbit:
Bukan segelas kapucino. Secawan.

Kbai.