Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday


I guess positivity does go a long way. Started my day with positive thoughts albeit the usual sharp pain in my right foot because over the weekend my director rejected my ad copy, compliance was breathing down my neck, my CEO getting agitated over her conference next month, another CEO hated his caricature in a Dubai publication, 8 years worth of junk needed sorting before the big move, god the list seems to grow longer everytime I check my emails. 

But I'm a firm advocate of one day at a time mantra and thankfully enough I didn't have a panic attack throughout the day. Sure, I didn't get to finish all my tasks but what's needed to be done was done. Wait why do I sound like writing my kpi?

So more positive thoughts ahead yuk!

Pic: That was my Friday lunch from Aunty Nat's. 

No comments: