Sunday, June 22, 2014

puasa agenda

So I'm thinking, for puasa this year, I shall refrain from eating rice for buka and only eat rice if it's nasi dagang. In this case, I'll probably eat nasi dagang every freaking day! heheh. -_-

Anyways, below is the chicken garlic something2 from Chilli's new menu. Great for sharing, ya know, in case the delicious mashed potato (sprinkled with beef bits) is making you feel guilty about your calorie intake. This was my Friday dinner, with Serene-Na. 



And this was my Friday lunch, with my sushi-kaki(s) at Rakuzen. Couldn't even finish it. Chicken and egg on top, with rice at the bottom. I must say Sushi Zanmai is still my favorite sushi place.

By the way, my Chinese colleagues said you must not leave your chopsticks upright like this when eating, something to do about their prayer I think. Ah, you learn something new everyday!



Right. Happy Sunday. Off to my bff's house in a bit for lunch at Pizza Uno. Ravioli, here I come!


No comments: