Sunday, December 23, 2012

DV Ristorante Pizzeria

What time is it? Time for a restaurant review! Boss was feeling upbeat last Friday - probably because her birthday is coming up, our KPI session went well or maybe because it's been a while since our last department lunch. But boss being boss, she decided on DV Ristorante Pizzeria at Damansara Heights. I wanted to check out La Carretas but she said no. Pffth. But I don't really mind. First, I never say no to free food. Second, I love Italian food!

I guess this place is pretty new coz the last time I went to Decanter there was still some renovation going on. Again, boss being boss, she decided on what to order. We had fried squid for starter (it's calamari, stay classy Nate), three types of pizza and some delicious eggplant dish that I gobbled in 2 minutes (pictured twice here - hehe). Everything she ordered were pretty good, except one pizza that I didn't bother to try because it was some 3-cheese pizza with salty anchovie on every slice. YUCK. But it was fun watching my colleagues trying to finish the damn thing. Ha! Ha!

Thought my Shirley Temple was kinda bland (best one I had was at Basil BV1) and my latte wasn't that great either. So no points there. But yeah, give it a shot. Would love to try their pasta though. Still can't believe we didn't get to pick what to eat. Sigh.





So that's that. So you know what's the most annoying thing about being the office/family photog? NOT A SINGLE GOOD PHOTO OF MYSELF. Oh well. I can't win at everything. Besides, I have this huge zit on my nose. Last I checked I'm still 35. Not 15.

Gonna try make chicken wraps tomorrow. And oh, in case you wanna check out DV, here's the add: DV Ristorante Pizzeria,77 Jalan Setiabakti, Bukit Damansara, Kuala Lumpur. (same row as Decanter, the one with Secret Recipe). Tel: 03-2098-2001

Merry Christmas!