Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Oh Ben.

Had dinner at Ben's General Food Store last night. We ordered Salami pizza and a chicken pie that comes with salad. The salad arrived first, then the pizza but the chicken pie never came. 15 minutes later, I started making my Joe Bastiach face* and demanded for my chicken pie.

Apparently the order receipt machine screwed up my order and yup, no chicken pie. It came 10 minutes later, but by then, my head was already drafting crazy hate mail to Ben (don't know the owner personally but hey) but when I got the bill later, the chicken chop with salad was exempted from the bill. My husband, bless his good soul, asked whether we should highlight this to them but I said no, I ain't paying for the chicken pie. Win.

Ok no need to send hate mail to Ben then.

On another note, wanted to buy a dress to celebrate my curves and husband's improving weight loss but couldn't find anything nice. Let's face it, I'm not gonna lose weight anytime soon. I'm dealing with this, but having colleagues constantly ranting about their body issues can totally drive me up the wall. YOLO, I'd say.

* There's no such thing as a Joe Bastiach face. Just a bitchface.

 

No comments: