Friday, August 24, 2012

out of focus

Something is wrong with my GF1 lens. Look at the picture! It's out of focus! And I don't know how to fix it! Hopefully it's just some settings problem (I really shouldn't let anyone touch it) and will try to get it fixed soon.
 
Some stuff to update:
  1. Raya was fun! I was thinking I might not be able to face Raya this year considering the closer we get to 1 Syawal, the more I keep thinking about losing Danial, about losing Baba and Queen Mother, losing the KB house etc. But I figured the departed would want to see me happy, the kids and fam need to be happy -- what's gone is gone, we can only move ahead. Some of my colleagues took the trouble to visit on the 1st Raya and also I was surprised my bihun goreng was a hit among R's friends during an impromptu open house recently.
  2. My Mama is still bedridden, but I'm happy that at least she can speak now. Only a few words at one time, but that's already a big improvement.
  3. There is an opening at the dream office, but again, I am a bit hesitant to leave. We'll see how it goes. I'll make the move when I'm ready to move, perhaps just not right now.
  4. Heading back to KB next weekend. Taking the kids to the bea-each, can't believe the boys have never seen the beach!

Hmm that is all.

No comments: