Sunday, October 02, 2011

I wish I was in a food business

Fasting month over and what else to do but go back to our regular foodie programming!

Tough week again so last Friday we drove to Bangsar Village 1 to check out Ben's. I've always wanted to go there, been hearing people raving about it, the pizza's good! and knowing that it's under the same management as Delicious and Plan B, I doubt we could go wrong with the food there. 

Except, I didn't know that 
BEN'S;
BEN'S GENERAL FOOD STORE;
are 2 different restaurants guys.. -_-

Was disappointed that Ben's GFS don't serve pasta (WHAT NO PASTA) because we googled the menu before heading to Bangsar (yeah, wrong menu, derp) and opted for Salami pizza which turned out very nice. Didn't get to take a picture of the pizza because I was starving. Heh. Had bread & butter pudding for dessert and latte and I am happy person. I'd definitely come again if I'm feeling health conscious BUT I STILL WANT MY PASTA. With lots of cream on it.

Ambiance is a bit noisy, you know how much I hate sitting too close with other patrons because I will end up eavesdropping on them. British grandmas on my left can't wait for Christmas, and mak datins behind us insist that the the cute waiter cut the pizza for them. Pfffttthhh.


No comments: