Sunday, January 03, 2010

Nate's Potatonia Baconi


Nate's Potatonia Baconi
Originally uploaded by natinski
2010 is looking good so far. On the last day of 2009, I have forgiven myself, I have forgiven everybody.

Minggu ini memasak agak seronok. My niece is here, which means cooking for 3 is less membazir than cooking for 2. R juga was in the mood untuk memasak so we cooked lots of edible stuff including begedil, udang sambal, telur goreng kicap, nasi goreng cili padi, ayam masak black pepper etc.

Pictured is my Potatonia Baconi (I made this up haha, resipi juga sendiri) if you wanna try:
Potato dipotong dadu
Gourmessa beef pastrami dipotong kecil2
Ready-made parsley
Black pepper
Salt
Goreng potato terlebih dahulu with a pinch of salt, agak-agak dah masak tu dump the rest of the ingredients in.

Selamat mencuba!

No comments: