Friday, August 14, 2009

ProjekPopRahsiaWiken

I shall not list down my weekend plans this time around. Or else it will be used against me! Heh. But I predict banyak vampires involved this weekend, dan buckets of baby saliva. \o/
 
This morning, ketika menjadi MC for a Company event, I ended the event dengan menasihati members of the floor untuk 'have a safe weekend' dan 'don't forget to wash your hands and sanitize'. And the entire floor laughed.
 
You guys, I wasn't trying to be funny. This is serious shit! I'm sick and tired of listening the same shit from MOH everyday - "yang mati adalah yang berisiko tinggi". Rubbish. "sekolah & institusi tidak akan ditutup, kecuali perlu". Are you crazy!? "Siti sunyi apabila suami tiada di sisi". Woops, sorry, wrong news.
 
Anyway, we are all gonna die, people. Unless you keep your straying hands clean & not sneeze depan muka orang (among other things), InsyaAllah we will be fine. If you're relying on MOH's complacency in battling this pandemic, GOOD LUCK. Whatever happened to 'prevention is better than cure?'. 51 deaths. Like flies.
 
And for heaven's sake, please leave your babies at home.
 
Sekian pesanan khidmat masyarakat 1Malaysia dari saya untuk hari ini.
 
 

No comments: