Tuesday, April 21, 2009


I hate scene office drama Melayu and its stupid ABBA files. Bila ada scene pejabat sahaja, mesti ada berpuluh-puluh ABBA files. It's like the director has the same mindset, ooh ooh the more ABBA files on the table, the better! Baru nampak busy, korporat, realistik. Macam haram. I wonder di mana these people mendapat ide sebegini. Pejabat kerajaan kah? I don't know. I only have ABBA files on my table when I do my filing. Buat semak je letak banyak-banyak atas meja. I think that's why we have a SECRETARY? To keep the fucking ABBA files out of our sight! It's as bad as watching drama Melayu - scene di restoran - order air fresh orange. But that one is so 80-an already, you hardly see people order fresh orange on TV anymore. Sudah pupus scene sebegitu sebab sudah tak cool.

Anyway, saya minta maaf to my twitter friends for the false labor drama over the weekend. Tapi serious, gua memang rasa macam dah nak beranak masa tu ok! Next time live updates will come from the labor room itself okay, not when aku menahan kesakitan di Jaya Jusco or whatever.

I'll be 38 weeks pregnant on Thursday. Aku sudah bersedia melepaskan tanggungjawab kerja dan tumpukan perhatian kepada rumahtangga & motherhood. I suppose nobody will ever understand about my blind devotion towards work. So let's have it everybody's way, right this minute, aku sudah tidak mahu kerja for the next 2 months.

Hmmm...

Okay, okay, after esok okay, sebab saya nak brief colleagues saya tentang hal2 kerja that they have to take over. Thank you.

Peace out.

No comments: