Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It’s so hard to get up in the morning today. My snooze normally goes off twice before I get up, shower, make coffee, catch the news on CNN and then perhaps watch a bit of CSI. On Channel RTM2 normally ada rancangan ‘Jom Minum’ (I still think the name of the show promotes alcoholism LOL) yang selalu membuat saya rasa lapar dan ingin pulang ke Kota Bharu for a bite of roti bakar di White House.

Speaking of which, don’t believe all the crappy stuff they’re saying about Kelantan. I know it’s the election fever and all but please, seeing is believing. Poverty is poison. But who am I to say this, all I can do is switch the channel and pretend that Obama will rule Malaysia instead. Yeah. Hillary pun takpe, I tak kisah.

Last Saturday di Annexe, Amir Muhammad launched his New Malaysian Essays 1 and Sufian Abas dengan Kasut Biru Rubina-nya. Suf, terima kasih di atas kata-kata perangsang tersebut and-of-course-i’m-being-sarcastic-here. But since i am a wonderful friend, here’s the book promo: Get yourselves a copy of these books. Sangat best! Tolonglah beli! Feed the starving artists! Hack the planet! :D

Saya juga berasa amat gembira kerana dapat bertemu teman-teman lama pada malam itu. Walaupun gaya hidup baru (bebas tanpa unsur hedonisme) sedikit sebanyak menjarakkan kita, namun jelas persahabatan kita semua masih utuh! Apa-apa hal, Sabtu ini kita jumpa di The Loft ok! Hehe.

Di Annexe, aku telah memulangkan sesuatu pada Saharil:



This is why you all should lend me money! I always pay back (er, well, most of the time), I always return things that I borrow! In this case, after 7 years, Jukstaposisi dipulangkan ke pemiliknya.

Gotta run. Starbux is giving out free coffee here!

No comments: