Thursday, December 21, 2006

ELARTI

Ok I’m gonna write this on top of my head ala lazy blogger yang tak buat homework. Well, it’s a personal choice really. I havent had my obligatory morning nescafe kow so i’m a bit cranky. Ok maybe VERY cranky. The nasi lemak is good though.

So yeah, ELARTI is finally seeing the light of day and will be launched at Seksan this coming Saturday. Woohoo! If you look closely, my name is in there as well. Tu ha, atas nama Nazri M. Annuar (si lelaki frinjan menantikan bulan bernama Elyana jatuh ke riba tu). So you guys go check it out lah. Those Amazing Malays Boys (walaupun Ruhayat takde la amazing sangat kyu kyu kyu) are really talented and selfless in menegakkan literati Melayu dan baik hati dan hensem (ok dah now hand me my copy of Elarti now!). Do come. Fairul Nizam will be reading his beautiful poems, he’s an excellent poet and baik hati, and sentiasa tersenyum (ok dah now hand me the postcards you bought from Japan!). Hikhik.

See you there. No, i wont be attending. But do come, free wine y’all!

eta: I just got to know i'm supposed to read my piece that day! Oh too bad.

No comments: